Take Advantage Of BetEasy Australian Owned
Whilst many a punter may have backed a bigger horse, thinking that one of 17 or 17.2 hands was better than the one of 16 hands, that punter who bet against Black Caviar because some of her opponents where larger in stature would have afterward found his hand feeling an empty space where his money used to be. BetEasy - Join BetEasy
Much the same can be said when the subject switches to online bookmakers.
Punters who previously traded with CrownBet and William Hill will now be switched over to BetEasy.
The new agency came into being following CrownBet’s acquisition of William Hill Australia. Next The Stars Group of Canada bought 62 percent of the new company, with 38 percent remaining with Matt Tripp.
There are more than a few that are larger than BetEasy, but all the same, BetEasy has shown that being competitive does not necessarily require enormous financial backing.
BetEasy has carved out a niche for itself by offering more than enough markets to satisfy anyone, offers odds that are more than respectable, and in short has all the features one could want from an online bookmaker, combined with a small shop feel where service is emphasised so that customers never suffer from the impression that they are just another cog in the machine or a brick in the wall. Join BetEasy
They work hard at BetEasy to win you away from the other corporate bookmakers by offering what is arguably the most high tech products on the betting market. They have on offer live betting, a mobile betting platform and a well thought-out website that is suitable for the new and veteran punter.
Let’s examine BetEasy more closely from the perspective of a thoroughbred racing punter and see if there are more than a few reasons why they deserve consideration as a possible conduit in the pursuit of racing punting profits.
First off, however, we should mention that BetEasy is one of only two bookmakers in Australia that permits lay betting. Of course, just as you will never get rich backing favorites, you will not see very impressive returns from laying a galloper jumping at 20-1 against.
Punters Win With New Minimum Bet Rule
BetEasy have stepped up and hopefully other bookies will follow. They are the first to introduce a minimum bet limit for all Australian Thoroughbred Racing.
This commenced June 1st 2016.
Details are that this bookmaker will take on all fixed odds bets to win up to $1000.00 guaranteed. This type of bet must be placed within 30 minutes of race start.
NEW - Easy My Rewards
The online bookmakers show inexhaustible creativity when it comes to attracting and engaging clients and BetEasy has recently unveiled a modification that looks interesting.
They are replacing BetEasy Rewards with a new offering called My Rewards. BetEasy’s marketing information claims that the new programme caters more to the individual client, whereas the old system was more general in nature.
BetEasy clients who want to take advantage of the new offering in the My Rewards section of the mobile wagering app will find an icon on the top right of their screens, just below the Pending Bets.
From there, four icons providing the specifics for each client will be displayed.
Bet Boost can be used on sports and racing markets.
A Bet Boost icon can be found on the bet slip once a market is selected and added to the slip. The new dividend will be shown. In the example we saw, a galloper with a $4.20 quote with a $10 stake was boosted from $42 to $48. Entering a stake is the next step, leaving just the Place Bet icon is the final step.
This is the last icon under the My Rewards section. Redeeming all Promotions will take you to the deposit screen, where you will select your deposit method and the amount to deposit.
All the new offers under the My Rewards section of the BetEasy portal are simple and fun.
They do carry expiration dates, though, so it is best to check BetEasy often to make the best possible use of the four new features.
BetEasy Bet Types
Deposit funds into your new account at BetEasy, Click Here and start betting instantly.
As would be expected, BetEasy offers all the bet types that are common to Australian racing, including exotics. Feature races often offer additional wagers, such as Fixed Price, Top Fluc and Futures.
They also offer Place Cards and Jockey Challenge, which are popular with racing punters, those of BetEasy being no exception.
- Best Tote-This bet type offers dividends based on the top payout of the three main Australian totes. BetEasy goes so far as to disclose that in order to receive the best of the three totes, punters’ accounts must have a positive balance. Those who are running a deficit are entitled to the middle tote dividend. BetEasy also offers this bet type on Hong Kong races with the same restriction just described.
- Best SP-Dividends are the better of the Totes or the Starting Price. Again, this is applicable only to accounts that are operating on a surplus.
They have an extensive selection for all the markets. Here is a little bit of what they have for members.
Depositing Funds Into Your BetEasy Account
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Bank Deposit
- POLi Internet Banking
Withdrawing Funds From Your BetEasy Account
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Telegraphic Transfer
- Lay Betting Options-Since BetEasy is the only other Australian bookmaker other than Betfair to offer lay betting, we wanted to mention it again here. One note of caution: lay betting is not so simple as it would seem on the surface. Not to sound too cynical, but many a punter has exhibited an uncanny knack for laying a galloper, only to have that nag run the race of its life.
Other BetEasy Products and Features
- Beaver TV-A free service for helping to decide which horse to select for upcoming meetings.
- Mobile Betting - BetEasy has mobile betting platforms for iPhones and iPads, Android devices and a mobile version of the website to enable punters to give others the impression that they are doing something important and not just making love to their mobile. Seriously, if you have not yet dipped a toe into the mobile betting pool, it’s time to take the plunge.
- In-Play Betting - BetEasy has this, of course, but as with all the other bookmakers who offer it will admit, until such time as regulations permit in-play wagering to be engaged in online, most horse races are too brief to offer much of an opportunity. Even if you did see a favourite stumble on the jump, by the time you could place the call and lay that favourite, the odds would plummet or the race would be over.
BetEasy has all the features, racing types and promotions to make it competitive in the crowded market of online bookmakers. They offer respectable odds and turnover requirements, have an excellent website and mobile betting applications. Latest Free Bookie Bets news.
Their smaller size means that they might not have quite as many markets, or any storefront or on-course presence, but they do seem to work very hard at servicing their clients.
Any who would like to deal with a bookmaker with Australian origins and Australian ownership will most certainly want to support BetEasy, but they are also a valid choice for new punters who need a little more assistance.
Check Out BetEasy Today!
If you enjoy placing the occasional bet, check out the excellent offerings and promotions from BetEasy today, with the help of Bets Free!