William Hill Australia Bookmaker Review
William Hill Bookmaker - Two Joining Bonuses To Choose From
Punters who desire to patronise local businesses should take a look at William Hill. This fine online bookmaker limits its clientele to residents and Australia and New Zealand, provides support in English only and trades in the Australian dollar only.
Like many online bookmakers, William Hill’s license is issued by the Northern territory. It is actually an Australia-run entity of accompany that is listed on the London Stock Exchange, William Hill Group.
These distinctions, whilst certainly of some interest, do not make much of an argument for choosing to have an online wagering account with William Hill, but they do have much in their favour when it comes to wagering of any kind, and at the conclusion of the day, service, security, reliability and good odds with an extensive selection of markets are the distinguishing characteristics of a viable online gaming service, and William Hill represents itself quite respectably regarding those criteria.
William Hill is a familiar name to Australian punting. It invests heavily in TV advertising, sponsors numerous sporting events and has a wildly popular promotion in the form of its AFL – Pick The Ladder competition for those punters whose tastes lean towards the AFL. Claim Your Bonus up to $502.00
With all due respect to the footy crowd, this is a thoroughbred horse racing site, so we will focus on the features and benefits of William Hill from the perspective of the racing punter.
They of course offer markets that cover almost any sport that is contested almost anywhere and even racers might want to take a look at the offerings for the upcoming Sochi Winter Games, but we will leave that up to you.
We will take a moment to examine some racing promotions. Some of these are ongoing and others are tailored to a specific event, but there is always something to be had and since everyone loves a bonus, here they are.
An upcoming one-off promotion is a 20 percent quaddie bonus on Magic Millions Day. A winning quaddie selection will earn an extra 20 percent bonus.
William Hill will run other similar promotions for other noteworthy events throughout the racing season, so it pays to check the website with some regularity.
Ongoing promotions include a Protest Pay Up where a winner that is disqualified due to a successful protest still pays the dividend, which is available on all Australian thoroughbred races, and there is also a free bet promotions for new members.
The website will supply complete details regarding rules and regulations for any promotion, and much to William Hill’s credit, it does not necessitate the advice of a solicitor to understand these.
Ways To Bet With William Hill
- Best Tote-A unique and simple aspect to William Hill, every Australian thoroughbred race winning bet pays the best of the TATTS, NSW and VIC TABs, so you always get the best price for your winning selections.
- Best Odds-Guarantees the best odds of Win and Win and Place bets. Dividends are determined by the better of the Starting Price odds and the Win dividend of the punter-selected TAB board. There are some conditions regarding Place wagers, so consult the website for full details.
- Getoutski-A William Hill innovation, this bet type is limited to thoroughbred racing wagers placed online. The broad brush strokes are that picking the winners of four designated William Hill races offers the chance for a windfall payday.
- Fav 4-Essentially a compilation of four fixed-price favourites as soon as betting markets commence that is done automatically with one click of the mouse.
William Hill also offers the typical assortment of exotics, fixed odds, starting price, pre-post, futures betting and best fluc. They do offer jockey challenge on selected meetings, along with several types of parlay betting.
Funding An Account With William Hill
William Hill has the usual assortment of funding methods, making it easy for anyone to find a convenient way to establish an account. These include:
- Visa and Mastercard
- Personal cheque
- Bank wire transfer
Attention should be given to the fact that there are no transaction fees attached to any selected funding or withdrawal method.
Accounts can be set up for a minimum deposit of $30. The minimum wager is one dollar with one dollar increments. Certain exotic wagers permit even lower increments.
- Mobile Betting-Is there anything to compare to the simple pleasure of using otherwise unproductive time, such as waiting for transit, to scan hundreds of selections, examine odds, pick a runner and place a bet from a device in the palm of your hand?
William Hill supports IPhones, iPads and Android devices. They also make available a proprietary application called sbet.mobi that makes it extremely easy for racing punters to place exotic wagers and immediately know all the details, such as stake, percentage of dividend and total stake. Any punters who have not yet embraced smart phone wagering can use sbet.mobi/classic on web-enabled devices.
- Excellent Website-William Hill has gone and continues to go to, great lengths to make sure that members can enjoy the experience of online wagering, focus on making their selections and filling out their betting slip without the necessity of possessing a computer science degree. The website interface is clean and uncluttered and once logged-in, it requires only a matter of a few clicks to place and confirm a wager.
William Hill's margins are competitive with other online bookmakers. Only the most avid racing punter, one who makes thousands of punts over the course of a year, need be concerned about margins.
Unlike some other online bookmakers, William Hill does not impose any dormant account fees. This will be appreciated by the casual punter who for instance, only comes out at Cup time.
On balance, a wagering account with William Hill has many benefits and few drawbacks. The website is secure, so punters need not worry about having identities and account information jeopardized. Telephone betting is an option for those who prefer human contact.
- Best Of All Australian Totes
- Live Bet In Play
- SP insurance for all Group and Listed races
- Excellent on-going and event-specific promotions
- Generous join-up bonuses
William Hill has achieved the enviable position it has attained by listening to its customers and responding with the innovations and services those customers have suggested. It is an excellent choice for the uninitiated, the veteran and those who enjoy a fun experience with a minimum of trickery.